Visa to Finland

Some non-EU/EEA citizens need a visa to enter Finland. You can find a list of those countries and further information about the entry requirements on the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland website. You can also find detailed information and advice on the visa application and procedures on that website.

Please note that summer studies do not automatically form sufficient grounds for an approved visa. Also, do note that for summer school you do not need nor are able to apply for a student residence permit. It is only granted for students that are taking part in a study program lasting more than 90 days.

Start your visa applying process as soon as possible and follow the instructions carefully so that you can receive your visa in good time before your studies begin!

If you need an official Letter of Acceptance for your visa application, you may ask it from us by e-mail on after your course registration and payment has been completed. Unfortunately, that is the only help we can offer in the visa application process.